“Your Back-to-School Game Plan: How to Set Your Child Up for Academic Success” [podcast episode #69]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 69, Chris Zeigler Dendy, M.S., shares pages from her book, including developing a schedule and how to find an ally at school who really understands your child.
Listen to “Your Back-to-School Game Plan: How to Set Your Child Up for Academic Success” with Chris Dendy, M.S.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “Your Back-to-School Game Plan: How to Set Your Child Up for Academic Success,” Chris Zeigler Dendy, M.S., discusses:
- How to make sure your child is happy and successful in the classroom
- What to do if you think your child’s IEP or 504 Plan needs to be adjusted
- Where to find helpful resources
- How to transition your child to a new school
- ADHD Back-to-School Prep: 10 Talks to Have for a Great School Year
- Free Download: What Every Teacher Should Know About ADHD: A Poster for School
- The Best Way to Explain Learning Disabilities to Your Child
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on August 5, 2014.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/