“Your Back-to-School Game Plan: How to Set Your Child Up for Academic Success” [podcast episode #69]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 69, Chris Zeigler Dendy, M.S., shares pages from her book, including developing a schedule and how to find an ally at school who really understands your child.
Listen to “Your Back-to-School Game Plan: How to Set Your Child Up for Academic Success” with Chris Dendy, M.S.
Click the play button below to listen in your browser. Mobile users can open this episode in: Apple Podcasts; Google Podcasts; Stitcher; Spotify; iHeartRADIO.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Add ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast to your podcasts app: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Pocket Casts | iHeartRADIO| Stitcher
In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “Your Back-to-School Game Plan: How to Set Your Child Up for Academic Success,” Chris Zeigler Dendy, M.S., discusses:
- How to make sure your child is happy and successful in the classroom
- What to do if you think your child’s IEP or 504 Plan needs to be adjusted
- Where to find helpful resources
- How to transition your child to a new school
- ADHD Back-to-School Prep: 10 Talks to Have for a Great School Year
- Free Download: What Every Teacher Should Know About ADHD: A Poster for School
- The Best Way to Explain Learning Disabilities to Your Child
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on August 5, 2014.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/