“You Can Do It! Managing Adult ADHD All Day from Morning Through Bedtime” [podcast episode #37]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 37, Michele Novotni, Ph.D., presents everyday solutions for fighting procrastination, getting motivated in the morning, and getting to sleep at night.
Listen to “You Can Do It! Managing Adult ADHD All Day from Morning Through Bedtime” with Michele Novotni, Ph.D.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
In this audio webinar of “Managing Adult ADHD: You Can Do It,” Michele Novotni, Ph.D., discusses:
This episode covers:
- Why a long-term approach to managing adult ADHD is best
- How to develop your own personalized plan
- When to use your strengths, and when to ask for help
- Free Download: 8 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Why We Crave the Drama That Sabotages Relationships
- Nobody Likes a Debbie Downer
- eBook: Your Complete ADHD Guide
This ADHD Experts webinar was broadcast live on January 10, 2013.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/