[Self-Test] Could Your Child Have a Working Memory Deficit?
Working memory, a component of executive functioning, is where your child stores information he or she needs to complete a task. A working memory deficit could explain his difficulty working out math problems in his head or with reading retention.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Working Memory Deficits: Next Steps
1. Learn How to Help Children with Working Memory Deficits
2. Read 15 Memory Exercises for Forgetful Kids
3. Take This Test: Does My Child Have ADHD?
4. Take This Test: Does My Child Have Dyslexia?
5. Take This Test: Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Children
6. Explore: Memory Games to Play at Home
Updated on January 7, 2020