[Self-Test] Do You Have a Working Memory Deficit?
Working memory, which is critical to executive functioning, is where you store short-term information you need to complete a task. Learn whether your short-term memory problems could be signs of a working memory deficit.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Working Memory Deficits in Adults: Next Steps
1. Take This Test: Executive Function Disorder in Adults
2. Read: An Absurdly Easy Solution to Your Poor Working Memory
3. Take This Test: Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Adults
4. Take This Test: Autism Symptom Test for Adults
5. Take This Test: ADHD / ADD Symptoms in Adults
6. Download: “Could You Have an Executive Function Deficit?”
Updated on January 31, 2020