20 Reasons To Hire an ADHD Coach
How the right coach can help adults with ADHD meet personal goals.
An ADHD coach can help you to…
- pay attention to goals long enough to complete them.
- learn ways to self-motivate and stay on task.
- develop strength-based structures in your life to help you stay on track.
- develop rituals and routines that you will use and stick with.
- use feedback more effectively.
- be a better self-observer.
- make lasting changes in your life.
- learn to live a more balanced life.
- develop strategies to follow-through on projects.
- learn to measure and to use time efficiently.
- be more effective in your personal, academic and/or professional life.
- increase self-awareness.
- identify barriers to progress and strategies to move past them.
- be a better self-advocate.
- learn how to minimize your challenges and maximize your strengths.
- decrease self-blame and low-self esteem.
- increase self-acceptance.
- stop procrastinating and be in action towards identified goals.
- be more proactive and less reactive.
- live a richer, fuller life.
Updated on April 13, 2017