“The Secret Lives of Women with ADHD” [Video Replay & Podcast #134]
In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, listen to podcast episode (#134) and download the slide presentation for this ADHD Experts Webinar originally broadcast on January 28, 2016.
Terry Matlen, discusses understanding the inner experience of living as a woman with ADHD and how to let go of societal expectations, shame and embarrassment.
Watch the Video Replay
Download or Stream the Podcast Audio
- Free Resource for Women and Girls: Is It ADHD?
- Sister. Wife. Mother. Living with ADHD.
- ADHD Is Not a Male Disorder
- eBook: Your Complete ADHD Guide
Meet the expert:
Terry Matlen, MSW, ACSW, is a psychotherapist, writer, coach and consultant specializing in adults with ADHD with a special interest in helping women with ADHD. She is director of www.addconsults.com, www.QueensofDistraction.com and the author of two books: The Queen of Distraction and Survival Tips for Women with AD/HDs. Terry Matlen is a regular columnist in ADDitude magazine and contributor to ADDitudeMag.com.
- “Wonderful program. I am 51 and just realizing this might be my issue. I just ordered the speaker’s book. Thanks!”
- “What a blessing to hear the symptoms. My spouse has most of these, but only sees my problems. It is such a blessing to hear again and again, that this is real, and not a figment of my imagination 🙂 Thanks again for bringing these issues to the light where they can be appreciated!!”
- “I heard answers to many issues I have had for years. Nice to know there are others with the same issues and to hear suggestions for working through the issues. Thank you.”