Live Webinar on June 22: Virtual Mental Health Providers: How to Get Quality ADHD Care Online
Register below for this free expert webinar on telehealth and online models of care for people with ADHD on June 22 at 1pm ET.
Sign up and you will receive a free webinar replay link after 6/22 as well!
Not available June 22? Don’t worry. Register now and we’ll send you the replay link to watch at your convenience.
New virtual care options emerged in the mental health care sector as more people turned to telehealth and teletherapy during the pandemic. Providers have increasingly embraced these new ways to reach patients, with services that include diagnosing ADHD, dispensing medication, and using cognitive behavioral therapy as part of treatment. But how can telehealth patients know whether they’re getting quality care and treatment for ADHD that is safe and effective? To answer this question, you must first understand what appropriate care for ADHD looks like.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The guidelines that professionals are expected to follow when diagnosing ADHD in adults, including what kind of professional is qualified to make a diagnosis, and what procedures they should use to conduct a proper assessment.
- About conditions that sometimes mimic ADHD and how your provider should work to rule these out.
- Best practices in the treatment of adult ADHD, including pharmacological and non-pharmacological approaches, and how to tell if your ADHD is improving with treatment.
- Best practices in the delivery of telehealth, why it can be difficult for a virtual provider to diagnose ADHD, the importance and nuances of a conversation with a provider when assessing ADHD, and the signatures of a high-quality care plan.
- What questions to ask your virtual provider to learn more about the services you might receive and how to advocate for adequate care for your ADHD symptoms.
Have a question for our expert? There will be an opportunity to post questions for the presenter during the live webinar.
Meet the Expert Speaker:
The sponsor of this ADDitude webinar is….
Inflow is the #1 app to help you manage your ADHD. Developed by leading clinicians, Inflow is a science-based self-help program based on the principles of cognitive behavioral therapy. Download now on the App Store and Google Play Store.
ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.
Certificate of Attendance: For information on how to purchase the certificate of attendance option (cost $10), register for the webinar, then look for instructions in the email you’ll receive one hour after it ends. The certificate of attendance link will also be available here, on the webinar replay page, several hours after the live webinar. ADDitude does not offer CEU credits.
Closed captions available.