“Time Management in a Pandemic: Better Productivity, Even When Every Day Could Be Monday” [Video Replay & Podcast #341]
Access the video replay, listen to the podcast episode (#341), download the slide presentation, and learn how to get a certificate of attendance for this ADHD Experts webinar originally broadcast on January 28, 2021.
Time management skills help us choose what we do and when we do it. The better we are at choosing priorities, the more effective we can be. But unless we can take action, it doesn’t matter what we prioritize. Effective time management is how we take the right action at the right time.
Time management is harder than ever for adults with ADHD. When days blur into each other, a lack of visible progress robs you of motivation. You face more distractions stuck at home with three kids, a dog, a cat, and a goldfish. Your work-from-home partner, home-schooling children, and tougher-than-ever job compete for your time. And time-blindness is exacerbated because the pandemic has robbed us of clues for “when” to do things. It’s never “time to go to work, ” “take a lunch break,” or “quit work.”
If your time management system isn’t working as it used to, you are not alone. Most people report sleeping later, staying up later, working longer hours, and not exercising as much, or at all. This is devastating for adults with ADHD. Here, ADHD coach and productivity expert, Linda Walker, will explain how to manage your unstructured time.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to establish the daily structure to combat time blindness in the pandemic
- Strategies to enable focused work, even while working from home
- Effective strategies to manage distractions and improve productivity in less-than-ideal conditions
- Actionable steps for limiting distractions
- Unconventional and creative time management strategies to improve work-life balance and productivity.
Watch the Video Replay
Download or Stream the Podcast Audio
Click the play button below to listen to this episode directly in your browser, click the symbol to download to listen later, or open in your podcasts app: Apple Podcasts; Google Podcasts; Spotify; iHeartRADIO.
Read More on Time Management Skills
Obtain a Certificate of Attendance
If you attended the live webinar on January 28, 2021, watched the video replay, or listened to the podcast, you may purchase a certificate of attendance option (cost: $10). Note: ADDitude does not offer CEU credits. Click here to purchase the certificate of attendance option »
Meet the Expert Speaker
Linda Walker, PCC, is a trainer and coach for entrepreneurs, adults with ADHD and other Creative Geniuses. Since 2005, Linda has created programs for Creative Geniuses on the journey toward productivity that combine group coaching, online training and community. She’s the author of With Time to Spare: The Ultimate Guide to Peak Performance for Entrepreneurs, Adults with ADHD, and Other Creative Geniuses. Get your copy of the Top 3 Creative Genius Productivity Hacks and be informed about her next free online workshop at www.CreativeGeniusReport.com. | See expert’s full bio »
As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by ADDitude readers on the affiliate links we share.
- “Excellent presentation! I related to 99% of the ADHD issues addressed and the strategies to manage ADHD were extremely helpful! Thanks so much!”
- “This was really useful – so often organizational webinars are just frustrating, but this had actionable tips!”
- “Easy to follow, practical, and I always love the real life Q&A after. It reminds me I’m not alone in my experiences. The advice provided to those asking the questions also help me.”