“Time to Reset: Simplify Your ADHD Life in the New Year” [Video Replay & Podcast #339]
Access the video replay, listen to the podcast episode (#339), download the slide presentation, and learn how to get a certificate of attendance for this ADHD Experts webinar originally broadcast on January 12, 2021.
It’s time to shake off the confusion, anxiety, and stress of 2020 and reset our ADHD lives. The New Year offers us an opportunity to declutter our mental and physical space against the backdrop of a strangely changed world. Our ADHD tendency is to “complexify” life, but we can learn to simplify, simplify, simplify.
For many, simplifying a lifetime (or just a year) of mental and physical clutter is a daunting proposition, but it is possible to achieve. ADHD coach and author Linda Roggli takes us through a step-by-step process that helps us recognize, honor, and release our attachment to random thoughts and obsessions (not to mention that stack of newspapers from 2016).
When we edit out some “noise” from the soundtrack of our ADHD lives, we can begin to see our personal priorities—what is truly important and what is not. In turn, that simplification allows us to shape a year full of meaning and purpose. If you are ready for a new perspective on your ADHD journey, join us for this thoughtful and inspiring webinar.
- How our mental chatter and physical clutter affect each other
- How to recognize and release unhelpful, repetitive thoughts
- How to reset your ADHD brain to “simplify” instead of “complexify”
- The importance of tracking your true priorities
- How to ward off new distraction “attacks” that can subvert your goals and happiness
Watch the Video Replay
Download or Stream the Podcast Audio
Click the play button below to listen to this episode directly in your browser, click the symbol to download to listen later, or open in your podcasts app: Apple Podcasts; Google Podcasts; Spotify; iHeartRADIO.
Read More on How To Simplify Your Life
- “Simplify Your Life: 7 Habits That Bring Calm and Stability“
- “Simplify Your ADHD Life by Learning to Say ‘No'”
- “When Your Mess Is Causing Stress”
Obtain a Certificate of Attendance
If you attended the live webinar on January 12, 2021, watched the video replay, or listened to the podcast, you may purchase a certificate of attendance option (cost: $10). Note: ADDitude does not offer CEU credits. Click here to purchase the certificate of attendance option »
Meet the Expert Speaker
Linda Roggli, PCC, is a certified professional coach for ADHD women 40-and-better. She is the co-founder of the ADHD Palooza for women and parents and the creator of Get Organized, an interactive four-week program to help declutter physical space. Her book Confessions of an ADDiva: Midlife in the Non-Linear Lane won first prize for women’s issues in the Next Generation Independent book awards. She is the creator of TADD talks for ADDA and is its webinar chair. You can reach Linda at addiva.net or adhdpalooza.com. | See expert’s full bio »
As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by ADDitude readers on the affiliate links we share.
- “Linda’s style is a great combination of informative, entertaining, and upbeat.”
- “Linda Roggli is amazing. She’s an expert in living with and managing ADHD.”
- “I’m an educator of 20+ years with ADHD and this is the most helpful lecture on the topic I have experienced.”