“Win with ADHD: The Best Life Hacks for Adults and Kids” [Video Replay & Podcast #273]
Access the video replay, listen to the podcast episode (#273), and download the slide presentation for this ADHD Experts webinar originally broadcast on October 22, 2019.
Part 3 of ADDitude’s 3-part ADHD Awareness Month Webinar Series
Do you feel worn out and exhausted before you even head out the door in the morning? Have a tough time keeping track of items or staying on task? Do you sometimes get stuck in a time warp? Are you running late again? Do you have relationship challenges? You are not alone! These are just a few of the daily challenges faced by adults and children with attention deficit disorder (ADHD or ADD). The good news is that there are many proven strategies to help you meet these challenges and live happily.
For more than 30 years, Dr. Michele Novotni has been helping parents and adults succeed with ADHD. During this webinar, she will share her best time-tested strategies, structures, and life hacks to improve your day-to-day life with ADHD. Listen and learn from Michele Novotni, Ph.D., about:
- How to be on time
- How to stay on task
- How to build solid relationships with friends and family
- How to get out the door without feeling exhausted
- The reasons why it is hard for those with ADHD to feel successful after making positive changes in their life
Watch the Video Replay
Download or Stream the Podcast Audio
Click the play button below to listen to this episode directly in your browser, click the symbol to download to listen later, or open in your podcasts app: Apple Podcasts; Google Podcasts; Stitcher; Spotify; iHeartRADIO.
Read More on Life Hacks for ADHD from Dr. Novotni
- The Procrastinator’s Guide to Getting Things Done
- Free Guide: Organize Everything Today!
- My 25 Rules for Life: A Practical Cure for ADHD Shame and Stagnation
Meet the Expert Speaker:
Dr. Michele Novotni is an internationally recognized expert and thought leader in the field of ADHD. She is the former president and CEO of the national Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA), best-selling author, psychologist, coach, and parent of a young adult with ADHD. She is the author of Adult AD/HD: What Does Everybody Else Know That I Don’t? and The Novotni Social Skills Checklist. She has been a regular columnist and webinar speaker for ADDitude and serves on their Scientific Advisory Board.| See expert’s full bio »
As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by ADDitude readers on the affiliate links we share.
- “I love that this webinar was about everyday life strategies. Several of the webinars I’ve listened to are speakers validating our feelings, but offer no strategies for coping. This one did!”
- “Great tips and reminders! Usually just talking about ADHD gets me anxious, but, after hearing new strategies, I’m feeling calmer.”
- “Outstanding presenter with concise, very usable, and effective hacks. THANK YOU!”
- “Very helpful. I feel better about myself and my kids, and hopeful about developing and implementing healthy strategies.”
Make ADHD your Superpower! Play Attention is the leading neurocognitive training program designed to strengthen Executive Function and Self-Regulation. You can empower yourself at school, work and in life. Get started now. Click here for a FREE consultation or call 828-676-2240 | www.playattention.com
ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.