“Hacking the Science of Your ADHD Brain: 5 Secrets to Productivity” [Video Replay & Podcast #287]
Access the video replay, listen to the podcast episode (#287), download the slide presentation, and learn how to get a certificate of attendance for this ADHD Experts webinar originally broadcast on February 19, 2020.
You know firsthand how much adults with ADHD struggle with productivity. You are always seeking ways to get more done in less time. In our go-go-go society, productivity tips abound. But your ADHD brain’s wiring means most experts’ advice won’t work for you.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about the science that explains why you struggle — and use that science to apply unique strategies to improve your activation, motivation, and time management. You’ll discover how to program yourself to overcome procrastination, improve your mood, ramp up your motivation, and get more done in less time. These simple strategies can unlock new potential for every adult with ADHD.
- Discover how your ADHD brain wiring short-circuits productivity
- Understand the science behind your challenges with activation, motivation, and time management
- Apply the science to hack your brain and improve your time management
- Program your brain to improve your mood and motivation
- Feed your dopamine addiction to overcome procrastination
Watch the Video Replay
Download or Stream the Podcast Audio
Click the play button below to listen to this episode directly in your browser, click the symbol to download to listen later, or open in your podcasts app: Apple Podcasts; Google Podcasts; Stitcher; Spotify; iHeartRADIO.
More on Time Management:
- “ADHD Minds Are Trapped in Now (& Other Time Management Truths)”
- “10 Ways to Actually Beat Deadlines”
- Download: 19 Ways to Meet Deadlines and Get Things Done
Obtain a Certificate of Attendance
Click here to watch the webinar through to the end, and then complete a short quiz. You will then receive the certificate by email. NOTE: You must watch this version of the webinar (not the one on YouTube or the podcast player above) if you need a certificate of attendance.
Meet the Expert Speaker:
Linda Walker, PCC, is a trainer and coach for entrepreneurs, adults with ADHD and other Creative Geniuses. Linda has helped adults with ADHD move from chaos and overwhelm to productivity and feeling in control. Her unique approach has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs, professionals and other Creative Geniuses. Traditional approaches to focus, productivity and organization fall short for adults with ADHD. Linda discovered entrepreneurs and professionals meet common roadblocks. These obstacles leave them struggling and burnt out.
Since 2005, Linda has created programs for Creative Geniuses on the journey toward productivity that combine group coaching, online training and community. She’s the author of With Time to Spare: The Ultimate Guide to Peak Performance for Entrepreneurs, Adults with ADHD, and Other Creative Geniuses. Get your copy of the Top 3 Creative Genius Productivity Hacks and be informed about her next free online workshop at www.CreativeGeniusReport.com.| See expert’s full bio »
As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by ADDitude readers on the affiliate links we share.
- “Linda Walker is brilliant, and very adept at explaining, so the hacks she recommends make sense. Thank you so very much!”
- “Linda was excellent; very practical. Told us how to do the things that would help”
- “Thank you! The scientific insight was very illuminating. This session gave me so many tools and helped me understand the source of my brain patterns.”
- “I could listen to her for hours! I feel seen and heard and POSITIVE about achieving tasks!