Free Webinar Replay: Moms with ADHD, Unite! How to Shape a Peaceful, Organized Life for You and Your Kids
In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, learn how moms with ADHD can organize their lives and the lives of their children, with Terry Matlen, LMSW, ACSW.
> How do I help my kids stay organized when I’m always losing things myself?
> How do I get them to bed when I have no set routines?
> How do I help them with homework when neither one of us can sit still and focus?
> How do I deal with the commotion of parenting when I’m so sensitive to noise and disruption?
> Why do I feel so guilty all the time?
> How can I connect with my child when all I want to do is run away?
Here, ADHD expert Terry Matlen will share her experiences raising a challenging child with ADHD and offer strategies and tips that worked for her and her daughter. Don’t worry: You can do it, and you’re never alone.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to work around your own inattention, impatience, and other ADD symptoms to raise a happy child with ADHD
- How to meet the personal, social, and academic needs of your child with ADHD
- Specific tips on managing clutter, dealing with tantrums, setting up routines for getting to school on time, and more
- How to take care of your own physical and spiritual needs
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the webinar
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about ADHD
- An opportunity to receive a certificate of attendance
Certificate of Attendance
Attendees who successfully complete a survey after watching this webinar will be eligible to receive a one hour certificate of attendance. ADDitude does not offer CEU credits.
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on February 5, 2020.
Meet the Expert Speaker:
Terry Matlen, LMSW, ACSW, is a psychotherapist, author, consultant, coach. She is a leading expert on ADHD, specializing in women with ADHD. Terry is the author of the award-winning books The Queen of Distraction and Survival Tips for Women with AD/HD. She runs www.ADDconsults.com, an international online resource serving women with ADHD, and www.queensofdistraction.com, an online coaching program for women with ADHD. Terry has been interviewed by NPR, The Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine, and more. She can be reached at terry@ADDconsults.com.
As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by ADDitude readers on the affiliate links we share.