“Moms with ADHD, Unite! How to Shape a Peaceful, Organized Life for You and Your Kids” [Video Replay & Podcast #285]
Access the video replay, listen to the podcast episode (#285), and download the slide presentation for this ADHD Experts webinar originally broadcast on February 5, 2020.
> How do I help my kids stay organized when I’m always losing things myself?
> How do I get them to bed when I have no set routines?
> How do I help them with homework when neither one of us can sit still and focus?
> How do I deal with the commotion of parenting when I’m so sensitive to noise and disruption?
> Why do I feel so guilty all the time?
> How can I connect with my child when all I want to do is run away?
- How to work around your own inattention, impatience, and other ADD symptoms to raise a happy child with ADHD
- How to meet the personal, social, and academic needs of your child with ADHD
- Specific tips on managing clutter, dealing with tantrums, setting up routines for getting to school on time, and more
- How to take care of your own physical and spiritual needs
Watch the Video Replay
Download or Stream the Podcast Audio
Click the play button below to listen to this episode directly in your browser, click the symbol to download to listen later, or open in your podcasts app: Apple Podcasts; Google Podcasts; Stitcher; Spotify; iHeartRADIO.
More on Moms with ADHD:
- Shortcuts to a Cleaner, Less Cluttered House
- How to Get Things Done When You Feel Overwhelmed
- SuperMom Is Overrated!
Meet the Expert Speaker:
Terry Matlen, LMSW, ACSW, is a psychotherapist, author, consultant, coach. She is a leading expert on ADHD, specializing in women with ADHD. Terry is the author of the award-winning books The Queen of Distraction and Survival Tips for Women with AD/HD. She runs www.ADDconsults.com, an international online resource serving women with ADHD, and www.queensofdistraction.com, an online coaching program for women with ADHD. Terry has been interviewed by NPR, The Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine, and more. She can be reached at [email protected]| See expert’s full bio »
As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by ADDitude readers on the affiliate links we share.
- “This is a tremendous resource!! Thank you.”
- “I really love that I can relate to everything she went over. It made me feel so much better about myself.”
- “Thank you for your transparency and great ideas!”
- “This was so helpful and loaded with information and strategies. Thank you so much for offering, please do more like this.”