Free Webinar Replay: Everything in Its Place: The ADHD Guide to Better Organization
In this hour long webinar on-demand, learn how to get your life (and your brain) in order with Lisa K. Woodruff of Organize 365.
Do you walk into a disorganized room and find yourself paralyzed and overwhelmed — unsure where or how to apply order? Do you repeatedly spend time and money on organizing solutions that don’t work? Do you put in constant effort but never feel organized? Or maybe you know exactly what you want to do yet for some reason you can’t get started? If you have ADHD and you’ve been struggling with organization, it doesn’t mean there is something wrong with you. It means it is time to start working with your ADHD brain, not against it.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Organization isn’t an innate skill; it is developed over time
- How to plan, organize, and complete tasks
- The benefits of creating a “Sunday basket”
- Which executive functions affect your ability to get organized
- Four keys to start organizing any space in your home
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the webinar
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about ADHD
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on March 12, 2019.
Meet the Expert Speaker:
As the Amazon bestselling author of The Mindset of Organization: Take Back Your House One Phase at a Time, and How ADHD Affects Home Organization, Lisa shares her belief that organization is not a skill you are born with. It is a skill that is developed over time and changes with each season of life.
Lisa has helped thousands of women reclaim their homes and finally get organized with her focus on functional organizing, encouragement, and humor her through her weekly podcasts, Organize 365.