Free Webinar Replay: You Mean I’m Not Lazy, Stupid, or Crazy?! New Empowering Lessons for Adults with ADHD
In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, learn about empowering adults with ADHD with Peggy Ramundo, B.S., A.C.T., SCAC.
In the 30 years since Peggy Ramundo’s son was diagnosed with ADHD, she has become a leading expert on the condition — in children as well as adults. Now a revered ADHD coach and speaker, Ramundo co-authored the essential ADHD book You Mean I’m Not Lazy, Stupid, or Crazy?! with co-author Kate Kelly more than ten years ago. Now, she is sharing the lessons and insights she has gleaned from 3 decades of hands-on experience spent working with adults with ADHD.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Not everything you believe to be true actually is true — and reframing is a powerful tool for interrupting a cycle of unexamined thinking
- As you compile to-do lists, consider this: We are human beings, not human “doings”
- You have the right to make mistakes, to be responsible for them, and to learn from them
- Love and respect are gifts freely given with no strings attached; they are not privileges to be earned
- “Recipes” for managing individual challenges are both overwhelming and ineffective in the absence of a Values’ Clarification
- Time isn’t a tyrant to be tamed; time is life — who we are, who we shouldn’t be, and what we do
- You are more than your ADHD — learn about The Empowering Mind, Body, and Spirit Connection
- The latest research in cell biology and quantum physics has profound ramifications for adults with ADHD, regarding the power we have to create healthy and joyous lives
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the webinar
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about ADHD
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on October 19, 2017.
Meet the Expert Speaker:
Peggy Ramundo, B.S., A.C.T., SCAC, became part of the pioneering effort to raise awareness about ADHD nearly 30 years ago, joining the ADDA Board of Directors in 1995 and becoming an internationally known speaker on issues relevant to ADHD. For the past 16 years, Peggy has partnered with adults diagnosed with ADHD as a Senior Certified ADHD coach. A former columnist for ADDvance for Women Magazine, she is co-author with Kate Kelly of the bestselling self-help book for adults with ADHD, You Mean I’m Not Lazy, Stupid, or Crazy?!, now in its Second Edition, and The ADDed Dimension. Peggy lives in Cincinnati and is the parent of two grown children, one deceased. Connect with Peggy at email@example.com.