“Fix My Family’s Morning Routine! Expert Solutions to Your Worst ADHD Schedule Problems” [Video Replay & Podcast #301]
Access the video replay, listen to the podcast episode (#301), download the slide presentation, and learn how to get a certificate of attendance for this ADHD Experts webinar originally broadcast on April 23, 2020.
Your morning routine is broken — and exhausting. Your morning routine is broken — and exhausting. Your child stays up too late and sleeps half the morning away, or drags their feet over the slightest bit of work. Even without an early school bell, it’s nag nag nag to get your child to engage with remote learning. A high-protein breakfast of fresh eggs and fruit? Ha! You feel accomplished if no one is screaming.
- How to get your child out of bed at a reasonable hour
- How to get your child to follow a morning checklist without nagging
- How achieve ADHD symptom control first thing in the day
- How to get learning underway without battles
- How to integrate exercise and/or mindfulness into your morning
Watch the Video Replay
Download or Stream the Podcast Audio
Click the play button below to listen to this episode directly in your browser, click the symbol to download to listen later, or open in your podcasts app: Apple Podcasts; Google Podcasts; Stitcher; Spotify; iHeartRADIO.
More on Family Routines from Dr. Saline:
- “Are You Crisis Schooling? Daily Schedule Advice for ADHD Families”
- “Morning Routine Ideas for Even the Slowest, Most Distracted Child”
Obtain a Certificate of Attendance
If you attended the live webinar on April 23, 2020, watched the video replay, or listened to the podcast, you may obtain a certificate of attendance option. Note: ADDitude does not offer CEU credits. Click here to get the certificate of attendance option »
Meet the Expert Speaker
Sharon Saline, Psy.D., a licensed clinical psychologist with more than 30 years’ experience, is a top expert on ADHD, anxiety, learning differences and mental health challenges and their impact on school and family dynamics. Her unique perspective, a sibling of a child who wrestled with untreated ADHD, combined with decades of academic excellence and clinical experience, assists her in guiding families as they navigate from the confusing maze of diagnoses and conflict to successful interventions and connections. Dr. Saline funnels this expertise into her new book, What Your ADHD Child Wishes You Knew: Working Together to Empower Kids for Success in School and Life. Heralded as an invaluable resource, her book is the recipient of two highly-acclaimed awards: Best Book Awards winner by American Book Fest and the Gold Medal from Moms’ Choice Awards. Learn more at www.drsharonsaline.com, www.facebook.com/DrSharonSaline, twitter.com/DrSharonSaline | See expert’s full bio »
As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by ADDitude readers on the affiliate links we share.
- “Sharon is my favorite speaker. I always learn something new!”
- “The suggestions and responses to questions were very practical and useful. Thank you!”
- “GREAT webinar. One of the most useful ones I’ve heard.”
- “This was absolutely excellent, timely, and on point advise. Thank you!”