Free Webinar Replay: Cracking the ADHD Medication Maze: How to Get, Afford, and Refill Your Prescriptions With Minimum Hassle
In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, learn insider strategies for managing your ADHD meds with Laurie Dupar.
Roughly 80 percent of all people with ADHD benefit from taking a stimulant or non-stimulant medication. Symptom control is widespread and well documented. Still, many patients never get to experience the documented effectiveness of medication. Why? Common complications include trouble finding a prescriber who will listen, insurance dead ends, 30-day refills, uncooperative pharmacists, and working memory deficits. Overcoming these obstacles is an ADHD-unfriendly process that’s only exacerbated by not taking medication.
In this webinar, you will learn the following insider strategies you need to take control of your ADHD treatment plan once and for all:
- how to choose a prescriber who knows ADHD and its medications
- why many ADHD medications are classified as Schedule II substances that require you to check in with your doctor every 30 days
- insider insights into your insurance company’s role in covering ADHD medications
- how to get prescriptions filled from uncooperative pharmacists
- how to use money-saving Payment Assistance Programs for ADHD medications
- strategies for remembering to take your medication as prescribed (or to get your child to take theirs)
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the webinar
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about ADHD
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on March 15, 2018.
Meet the Expert Speaker:
Laurie Dupar, trained Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, credentialed ADHD coach, founder of the International ADHD Coach Training Center (IACTCenter), specializes in working with clients who have been diagnosed with ADD/ADHD and want to understand how their brain works, minimize their challenges and get things done.
Laurie is the co-author and editor of the best-selling Amazon series, The ADHD Awareness Book Project, including Wacky ways to Succeed with ADHD, and author of the popular book Brain Surfing and 31 Other Awesome Qualities of ADHD and Unlock the Secrets of Your Entrepreneurial Brain Style. In addition to her private clients and coach training, Laurie is a fierce advocate for persons with ADHD, sitting on several ADHD organization boards and is a sought after international speaker on coaching and ADHD. Find out more at www.coachingforadhd.com and www.iactcenter.com.
For information about Laurie’s 5 week teleclass beginning April 2 “Taking the Mystery Out of ADHD Meds,” click here.