“How ADHD Affects Executive Function in Adults and Kids” [Video Replay & Podcast #85]
In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, listen to podcast episode (#85) and download the slide presentation for this ADHD Experts Webinar originally broadcast on January 8, 2015.
What’s behind your difficulties with planning organizing and meeting deadlines? Russell A. Barkley Ph.D. describes the seven major types of executive function and how they’re affected by ADHD and suggests treatment strategies.
Watch the Video Replay
Download or Stream the Podcast Audio
- Free Resource: Is It More Than Just ADHD?
- Self-Test: Could You Have Executive Function Deficits?
- Self-Test: Could Your Child Have an Executive Dysfunction?
- Free Download: Common Executive Function Challenges — and Solutions
- What Is Executive Function? 7 Deficits Tied to ADHD
Meet the expert:
Russell A. Barkley, Ph.D., is a clinical professor of psychiatry and pediatrics at the Medical University of South Carolina and an internationally recognized authority on ADHD in children and adults. Dr. Barkley has published 21 books, rating scales, and clinical manuals numbering 28 editions. For more information, visit www.russellbarkley.org and www.ADHDLectures.com.