“Stronger Than You Think: A Guide to Empowering Women with ADHD” [Video Replay & Podcast #201]
In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, learn about how to make the most of your unique brain with Linda Roggli, PCC.
As a woman with ADHD, it’s easy to lose yourself in day-to-day chaos. Again and again, you screw up, apologize, and try to do better. But you get tired of disappointing others — and yourself. You find it hard to dream big when the dining room table is covered in piles. Is there more to life than de-cluttering closets and setting timers? Yes! But to achieve it you first must believe that you were meant to do something amazing with your life.
Here, we’ll talk candidly about the frustrations of owning an ADHD brain, and we’ll “reframe” those issues with positive actions you can take to change your life. You deserve the rich, deeply rewarding life you’ve always dreamed of. Start now.
In this webinar, women with ADHD will learn:
- How day-to-day ADHD life can cloud your confidence and obscure your dreams
- How to “reframe” negative ADHD behaviors into more proactive and productive ones
- How to rebuild your self-compassion, despite others’ doubts
- How to (re)discover and step fully into your authentic power
- How to gather the courage to live your passions, without apology or regret
Watch the Video Replay
Enter your email address in the box above labeled “Video Replay + Slide Access” to watch the video replay (closed captions available) and download the slide presentation.
Download or Stream the Podcast Audio
More on Women with ADHD
- Free Download: ADHD and Intense Emotions
- You Are Not the Sum of Your ADHD Challenges
- [Self-Test] Do You Have Rejection Sensitivity Dysphoria?
- We’ve Got Your Back: 75 Tricks By (and For!) Women with ADHD
- Too Few Doctors Screen Women for ADHD — and We Deserve Better
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on October 31, 2017.
Meet the Expert Speaker:
Linda Roggli, PCC, is the founder of the ADDiva Network for ADHD women 40-and-better. She co-founded the ADHD Women’s Palooza, an online extravaganza of ADHD women’s experts that begins each February. She is the author of the award-winning book Confessions of an ADDiva: Midlife in the Non-Linear Lane and is a contributing author to other ADHD books. Roggli is a regular contributor to ADDitude magazine and is webinar chair for ADDA. The one word that describes her, according to her friends and colleagues, is “authentic.”