Free Webinar Replay: The Right Way to Train Your Brain: How to Improve Processing Speed and Executive Function with Games and Apps
In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, learn how brain training apps can improve executive functions with Randy Kulman, Ph.D., and James Daley.
Play this free webinar and download the slide presentation of "The Right Way to Train Your Brain: How to Improve Processing Speed and Executive Function with Games and Apps" plus get more strategies from ADDitude via email.
Brain training apps and games are touted as transformational. But do these tools actually help children and adults with ADHD? Can they improve executive functions, processing speed, and sustained attention in real, measurable ways? Yes — with a caveat or two.
To maximize the benefits of brain training, you must first identify the most appropriate tools for each individual’s needs. This requires research and lots of comparison. Then, you must combine brain training with cutting-edge teaching approaches that bring into the real world the skills learned in games and apps.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to identify popular games, apps, and technologies to improve executive functions and processing speed
- Three techniques for transferring brain training skills to the real world
- How to maintain brain-trained skills that help with real-world tasks
- Why the newest brain training tools are more likely to make a long-term impact on adults and kids with ADHD
- How to combine strategic teaching approaches with brain-training technologies to improve executive functions, processing speed, and academic performance
Meet the Expert Speakers:
Randy Kulman, Ph.D., is the founder and president of LearningWorks for Kids, an educational technology company that specializes in using video games and interactive digital media to teach executive-functioning and academic skills.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the webinar
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates from ADDitude
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on May 8, 2018.
Play Attention: Play Attention is the most comprehensive program available for both children and adults designed to strengthen Executive Functions, processing speed, and self-regulation. Executive Functions are essential in controlling our ability to reason, emotions and actions. Executive Functions are responsible for success in our everyday lives. Call 828-676-2240 and learn how we can customize Play Attention for you. We even provide you with a personal Executive Function Coach for free unlimited support. www.playattention.com Click here to request a Free Professional Consultation
Play Attention is offering ADDitude webinar participants a $200 discount. Use code ADDWEB
ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.