“Teaching Students with ADHD” [Video Replay & Podcast #172]
Access the video replay, listen to the podcast episode (#172), and download the slide presentation for this ADHD Experts webinar originally broadcast on December 14, 2016.
Jerome Schultz explains how teachers can better help their students with ADHD.
Watch the Video Replay
Download or Stream the Podcast Audio
- Free Download: What Every Teacher Should Know About ADHD
- How to Utilize Project Based Learning at School
- When Behavior Interferes with Learning
- eBook: The ADHD Parent-Teacher Handbook
Meet the Expert Speaker
Jerome J. Schultz, Ph.D. a clinical neuropsychologist for over 30 years, is on the faculty of Harvard Medical School, in the Department of Psychiatry, where he supervises young psychologists and psychiatry interns. He is the author of Nowhere to Hide: Why Kids with ADHD & LD Hate School and What We Can Do About It. A former middle school teacher, Schultz specializes in the neuropsychological assessment and treatment of youth with learning disabilities and ADHD. For more information, contact him at email@example.com or twitter:@docschultz.com.
#CommissionsEarned As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by ADDitude readers on the affiliate links we share.
- “Excellent podcast! By far the best I’ve been part of in a long time! Can’t wait to share the information!”
- “This is one of the best and most useful podcasts that I have ever attended. “
- “Dr. Schultz’s presentation was excellent, thank you!”