Free Webinar Replay: ADD-Friendly Productivity Strategies for Adults with ADHD
In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, Expert Linda Walker, PCC shares unique strategies for getting things done on time when you have ADHD.
Adults with ADHD are always looking for new ways to be more effective and productive in their lives. But listening to productivity strategies from top gurus will get you nowhere. Experts don’t factor in the way the unique wiring of the ADHD brain. Those with ADHD need ADD-friendly approaches to be their most productive.
People with ADHD have to think out of the neurotypical box to boost their productivity in everyday life. They to be engaged and interested in the task they’re working on and use tools that are in sync with their differently wired brain. The good news is that most adults with ADHD can assemble a productivity toolbox that works for them. It’s time to embrace and use ADHD-specific approaches to help them get things done.
In this session, you’ll:
- Identify guru-touted productivity strategies that don’t work for adults with ADHD
- Determine why the ADHD brain has different productivity needs than the neurotypical brain
- Learn about alternative strategies to the dreaded to-do list that works for the ADHD brain
- Apply a “brain momentum” strategy to improve productivity, overcome procrastination, and avoid feeling overwhelmed and paralyzed by critical tasks
- Implement practical approaches that help adults with ADHD get things gone more efficiently and with less stress
Meet the Expert Speaker:
Linda Walker, PCC, is a trainer and coach for entrepreneurs, adults with ADHD and other Creative Geniuses. Linda has helped adults with ADHD move from chaos and overwhelm to productivity and feeling in control. Her unique approach has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs, professionals and other Creative Geniuses. Traditional approaches to focus, productivity and organization fall short for adults with ADHD. Linda discovered entrepreneurs and professionals meet common roadblocks. These obstacles leave them struggling and burnt out.
Since 2005, Linda has created programs for Creative Geniuses on the journey toward productivity that combine group coaching, online training and community. She’s the author of With Time to Spare: The Ultimate Guide to Peak Performance for Entrepreneurs, Adults with ADHD, and Other Creative Geniuses. Get your copy of the Top 3 Creative Genius Productivity Hacks and be informed about her next free online workshop at www.CreativeGeniusReport.com.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the webinar
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about ADHD
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on April 25, 2019.