“Mindfulness for Adults Living with ADHD” [Video Replay & Podcast #104]
In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, listen to podcast episode (#104) and download the slide presentation for this ADHD Experts Webinar originally broadcast on April 29, 2015.
Dr. Mark Bertin explains how to reduce stress and improve self-awareness.
Watch the Video Replay
Download or Stream the Podcast Audio
- Free Download: Unraveling the Mysteries of Your ADHD Brain
- Challenge Your Thoughts, Change Your Life
- 15 Good Habits Your Brain Craves (But Isn’t Getting)
- eBook: Mindfulness and Other Natural Treatments for ADHD Symptoms
Meet the expert:
Dr. Mark Bertin is a developmental pediatrician in Pleasantville, New York, and author of The Family ADHD Solution, which integrates mindfulness into evidence-based ADHD care. He is an assistant professor of pediatrics at New York Medical College, on the faculty of the Windward Teacher Training Institute, and on the editorial advisory board of Common Sense Media. His blog is available through Huffington Post and Psychology Today. For more information, visit his website, www.developmentaldoctor.com
- “Thanks, it was great; learned a lot and gives a handle on how to manage ADHD. Also good introduction into mindfulness”
- “Great webinar, very useful information, I’ll have to listen to it again.”
- “I really appreciate the amazing content of these free podcasts. It is so reassuring to know that I am not alone struggling with these symptoms and that there are strategies to improve. Thank you so much.”