Free Webinar Replay: The Happiness Project for Women with ADHD
In this special ADHD Awareness webinar, Sari Solden M.S., LMFT, explains how women and girls with ADHD can move past shame, into a happy, fulfilled life.
It is a sad truth: Many women and girls with undiagnosed ADHD grow up mistaking their symptoms for personal faults. They spend many painful years feeling confused and ashamed — losing sight of their strengths and gifts along the way. The good news is that a proper diagnosis can unlock serious healing. Women who discover their ADHD can begin treatment and can learn to move toward a life that better serves themselves and their needs. They learn to form satisfying relationships with people who see and value their true character, and they create a life full of meaning, fulfillment, and confidence.
In this webinar, women with (diagnosed and undiagnosed) ADHD will learn how to…
1. Redefine what it means to become a “successful woman”
2. Stop waiting for the perfect conflux of circumstances to move forward in a bold new direction
3. Take one small step each day toward your goals and dreams
4. Move forward by focusing on your unfulfilled dreams rather than your to-do list
5. Set boundaries and state your needs in a way that communicates strength and self-respect
Meet the Expert Speaker:
Sari Solden, M.S., LMFT, a psychotherapist in private practice in Ann Arbor, Michigan, has worked with adults with ADHD for almost 30 years. Sari is the author of Women with Attention Deficit Disorder and Journeys Through ADDulthood. She is a prominent speaker at both national and international ADHD conferences, serves on the professional advisory board of ADDA, and is a past recipient of ADDA’s award for outstanding service by a helping professional. Her areas of specialization include inattentive ADHD and women’s issues. For more information, visit Sari Solden’s website at sarisolden.com.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the webinar
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about ADHD
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on October 26, 2016.