Live Webinar on June 25: Beyond Shame and Guilt: Transformative Strategies for Women with ADD
Register below for this free expert webinar to learn how women with ADHD can move out of shame and into intentional living, on Tuesday, June 25th, at 1 pm ET.
Sign up and you will receive the free webinar replay link after 6/25 as well!
Not available June 25? Don’t worry. Register now and we’ll send you the replay link to watch at your convenience.
As a woman living with ADHD, you are no doubt familiar with shame — and its dear friends guilt, fear, and self-limitation. You also might find yourself asking the million-dollar question: “ADHD awareness is good, but… what now?”
The first stepping stone for change is this: Come face-to-face with your own experiences and stories of shame, and the ways in which those narratives inform your relationships with yourself, your spouse, your child, and/or the world. This reckoning helps us create space for new choices and behaviors. Once we reach that space, however, we can easily feel lost and wondering, “What do I do with this awareness?” The answer? You very slowly begin the process of change by focusing intently on building up your courage, intentionality, and curiosity.
In this webinar, we’ll talk about the “How?” that follows the “Why?” More specifically, you’ll learn:
- Common ways that past experiences of shame manifest as self-limiting beliefs and behavior patterns for women with ADHD
- How those limitations impact women as mothers, partners, friends, and colleagues
- What acceptance really means, how it differs from resignation, and what it looks like to practice radical acceptance and shame-free living in the here-and-now
- Concrete steps that you can take to move out of shame and into intentional living
- Ways to improve your relationship with yourself, your children, your partner, your friends, and your colleagues
- Key questions to ask yourself to begin to live bigger, brighter, and bolder – differences and all
Have a question for our expert? There will be an opportunity to post questions for the presenter during the live webinar.
Meet the Expert Speaker:
Michelle Frank, Psy.D., is a licensed clinical psychologist specializing in providing diagnostic and treatment services to individuals with ADHD. She is co-author, along with fellow ADHD expert Sari Solden, of the upcoming book for women with ADHD entitled A Radical Guide for Women with ADHD: Embrace Neurodiversity, Live Boldly, and Break Through Barriers, to be published by New Harbinger on July 1, 2019.