“Why ADHDers Can’t Sleep—and What You Can Do About It” [Video Replay & Podcast #83]
In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, listen to podcast episode (#83) and download the slide presentation for this ADHD Experts Webinar originally broadcast on November 5, 2014
Roberto Olivardia, Ph.D., discusses the biological, behavioral, and psychological factors that cause sleep problems in ADHD adults and kids, how ADHD medication impacts sleep and proven strategies for getting a good night’s rest.
Watch the Video Replay
Download or Stream the Podcast Audio
- Better Than Counting Sheep! Your Free Guide to Sleeping Better
- Wired, Tired, & Sleep Deprived
- End the ‘I Can’t Sleep’ Cycle of Exhaustion
- eBook: ADHD Medication and Treatment
Meet the expert:
Roberto Olivardia, Ph.D., is a clinical instructor of psychology at Harvard Medical School and clinical associate at McLean Hospital in Belmont, Massachusetts. He maintains a private psychotherapy practice in Lexington, Massachusetts, where he specializes in the treatment of ADHD, body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). He also specializes in the treatment of eating disorders in boys and men. He has spoken on numerous radio shows, given webinars, and presents at many talks and conferences around the country, including the CHADD conferences annually. He currently sits on the scientific advisory board for ADDitude magazine and serves on the professional advisory board for CHADD.
- “The expert Dr. Roberto Olivardia was excellent. He provided a unique perspective on ADHD and sleep issues. A lot of practical advice and personal experiences certainly made the session very relevant. After this webinar I am going to have a sleep study as my GP has been recommending for quite some time. Would like to have him speak again””
- “It was nice to know that I am not alone with the problems I am having with my sleep issues. He really touched on all of the problems I am having and had some wonderful advice that I am going to look into and try!! Thanks!!! “
- “This webinar explained a LOT! If only I had known these things 30 years ago.”