Free Webinar Replay: 7 Ways to Be More Productive — and Crush It at Work or School
Alan Brown explains how people with ADHD can overcome symptoms to succeed at school or at work.
Underachiever. Disappointment. Slacker.
Too many individuals with ADHD have heard these insults and complaints at work (or at school). The potential is there. The brains are there. And the ideas are definitely there. But ADHD symptoms get in the way, and we can’t seem to demonstrate our capabilities and deliver for our bosses or teachers. It’s frustrating to everyone.
In this visually engaging and fun presentation, Alan Brown, ADHD/productivity coach, shares 7 strategies he used to go from undiagnosed ADHD “mess” to successful executive and entrepreneur.
In this webinar, you will learn how to…
1. Feed your brain with research-based tips
2. Set priorities and be sure you attack them
3. Recognize when you are strong and when you are weak, and plan your work accordingly
4. Quiet down your busy mind so you can be effective
5. Learn the “stay-on-task” brain hack
6. Avoid the traps of social media and apps
7. Bonus: Whether to ask for—and how to ask for— workplace accommodations
Meet the Expert Speaker:
An ADHD and productivity coach and host of Crusher™TV, Alan Brown is the creative force behind ADD Crusher™ videos. Undiagnosed for decades, his untreated ADHD manifested in underachievement, drug abuse, and worse. Once diagnosed, he found it difficult to learn coping strategies from books, so he developed his own unique “brain hack” strategies while building a successful advertising career and several start-ups. He’s a featured presenter at ADHD conferences in the U.S. and Europe and hosts his own weekly online TV show (www.CrusherTV.com), where he and his guest experts help “unleash the power of your brain.” You can reach Alan at ADDCrusher.com.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the webinar
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about ADHD
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on January 5, 2017.