Free Webinar Replay: Emotions and ADHD: What Clinicians Need to Know for Accurate Diagnosis
In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, learn how to distinguish mood disordersand depression from ADHD, what medications are used to treat Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria, how clinicians should talk to patients with ADHD, and more with, William Dodson, M.D.
A note about this webinar: This webinar is part of a series designed for ADHD clinicians. Although all are welcome to view the replay, non-clinicians may want to notify the professionals with whom they work of this opportunity and share the audio and slide materials.
INSTANT ACCESS! In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “Emotions and ADHD: What Clinicians Need to Know for Accurate Diagnosis,” William Dodson, M.D., discusses:
1. How to distinguish mood disorders and depression from the emotional challenges of ADHD
2. How RSD causes many with ADHD to become life-long people pleasers or to avoid taking risks
3. What medications are used to treat Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria
4. How clinicians should talk to patients with ADHD about their emotional challenges
5. How patients should talk to doctors about their emotional challenges
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on June 14, 2016.
Meet the expert: William Dodson, M.D., is a board-certified psychiatrist who has specialized in adults with ADHD for the last 22 years. A former faculty member at Georgetown University and University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Dr. Dodson is a Life Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association and member of ADDitude’s Medical Advisory Board. Dr. Dodson is a regular columnist in ADDitude magazine and contributor to ADDitudeMag.com.