“What’s Eating Your Child?” [Video Replay & Podcast #58]
Access the video replay, listen to the podcast episode (#58), and download the slide presentation for this ADHD Experts Webinar originally broadcast on April 24, 2014
In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “What’s Eating Your Child?” Kelly Dorfman, MS, LND, discusses:
- The culprit foods you should eliminate from your child’s diet
- Key nutrients your child might not be getting enough of
- The lowdown on food dyes, gluten sensitivity, and ADHD
Watch the Video Replay
Download or Stream the Podcast Audio
- Free Resource: Is It More Than Just ADHD?
- Why Sugar is Kryptonite: ADHD Diet Truths
- The Sad Truth About Tantrum Triggers
- eBook: We Are In This Together: Essays by Parents
Meet the expert:
Author of Cure Your Child with Food: The Hidden Connection Between Nutrition and Childhood Ailments (#CommissionsEarned), Kelly Dorfman is a nutrition detective who works collaboratively with other medical professionals around the country to help children and adults with complex ailments and symptoms. After 30 years of listening to clients describe their situations, she knows how to identify core issues quickly. She then carefully employs tried-and-true strategies grounded in research to attain the best results over time.
As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by ADDitude readers on the affiliate links we share. However, all products linked in the ADDitude Store have been independently selected by our editors and/or recommended by our readers. Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.