Free Webinar Replay: After the Diagnosis — Achieving ADHD Acceptance, Treatment, and Momentum
In this hour long webinar on demand, learn what to do after getting an ADHD diagnosis with Ari Tuckman, Psy.D.
A new diagnosis of ADHD can be a double-edged sword. On one hand, there is the relief—finally you understand the neurological roots of your (or your child’s) actions and behavior. On the other hand, there is confusion, overwhelm, and questions: What does the latest scientific research say about ADHD? What are the most effective, evidence-based treatments for managing symptoms? Could ADHD be a competitive advantage? Getting the right answers to these questions is critical to taking control of ADHD symptoms once and for all.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to overcome the emotional challenges of learning you have ADHD
- Why ADHD is all about executive functions
- How ADHD affects the way you see and feel time
- Other conditions that frequently come along with an ADHD diagnosis
- How medication can make you more productive at school, home, and work
- How therapists, coaches, and organizers can help you build a strong mindset
- Why ADHD is a family affair — thriving with it is more than a one-person job
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the webinar
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about ADHD
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on May 14, 2019.
Meet the Expert Speaker:
Ari Tuckman, Psy.D., has given more than 350 presentations and routinely earns excellent reviews for his ability to make complicated information understandable and useful. He is the author of four books: the soon-to-be-published ADHD After Dark: Better Sex Life, Better Relationship; Understand Your Brain, Get More Done; More Attention, Less Deficit; and Integrative Treatment for Adult ADHD. His More Attention, Less Deficit podcast has more than 100 episodes and more than 2 million downloads. He is a psychologist in private practice in West Chester, Pennsylvania, a former board member of CHADD National, and co-chair of the CHADD conference committee. He is a member of the ADDitude ADHD Medical Review Panel.
Play Attention: Enhance brain health and performance. Play Attention is the leading neurocognitive training program designed to strengthen Executive Function and Self-Regulation. The comprehensive Play Attention system includes NASA inspired technology, cognitive training, behavior shaping, parent coaching, and much more. Call 800-788-6786 or click here to request a Free Professional Consultation | www.playattention.com
ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.