What is it?
Wild Divine is an at-home computer training program that uses three IomPe finger sensors to measure a user’s heart beat and skin conductance — common indicators of stress or anxiety. From this input, Wild Divine derives heart rate variability, relative skin conductance, skin conductance direction, skin conductance stability, blood volume pulse, and relative heart rate. Together, these indicators give a holistic view of a user’s stress levels, which she must work to control while using the game.
How does Wild Divine work?
Wild Divine players move through mystical, idyllic environments in this computerized training program. Along the way, they learn meditative and breathing exercises influenced by Eastern philosophy, and taught by mentors including Jon Kabat-Zinn, Dr. Andrew Weil, Dr. Dean Ornish, and Thich Nhat Hanh. Players complete activities like crossing a pathway by consciously making their bodies calmer or more alert, as indicated by the IomPe sensor. If a player becomes frustrated, the game will prevent her from moving on. The game responds to a player’s state of arousal and heart rate, fed into the program by the sensor, rather than her mouse clicks. The potential benefit of Wild Divine is a patient’s increased control over her mental state, plus reduced stress and increased energy and focus as she becomes more relaxed with regular practice.
Who is Wild Divine for?
Wild Divine is suitable for children and adults who struggle with emotional regulation.
How much does it cost?
Wild Divine offers a variety of products and bundles:
- IomPE Gold Bundle: $397
- Guided Meditation and Mindfulness Bundle: $299.95
- Biofeedback Games Bundle: $249.95
- Professional Starter Kit: $299.95
- Clinician’s Kit: $499.99
- Institutional Kit: $699.99
- IomPE Starter Kit: $149.95
- Total Software Bundle: $249.95
- IomPE Biofeedback Sensor: $129.95
- IomBlue Biofeedback Sensor: $129.95
- Relaxing Rhythms 2: $99.95
- Zen Journey with Zen Master Nissim Amon: $99.95
- Mindfulness Meditation with Tara Brach, Ph.D.: $59.95
- Journey to Eagle Mountain: The Seeker: $129.95
- Villa Serena: $39.95
- Heartscapes: $19.95
- Classic Mini-games from “The Passage”: $19.95
- Mini-Games Collection: $39.90
- Healing Rhythyms Audio Program: $36.95
- Wild Divine Meditation Audioscapes, Vol. 1: $49.95
- Soundtrack from “The Passage”: $14.95
- Soulflight: Music from the Wild Divine Band: $14.95
- Poems of Rumi: Ancient Verse, Timeless Wisdom: $24.95
- Gnani Yoga: The Yoga of Wisdom: $24.95
What studies have been done on Wild Divine?
Wild Divine has not been evaluated by the FDA as a treatment or cure for any disease. It is not a medical biofeedback device.
A small study published in the Australian Journal of Educational and Developmental Psychology found that 24 children with ADHD showed significant improvements in disruptive behaviors after using the breathing and relaxation techniques of Wild Divine 1 to 3 times weekly for 12 weeks.
Other studies have shown the benefits of relaxation training, yoga, and meditation for people with ADHD.
Where can I learn more?
Learn more at wilddivine.com, or call 1-866-594-9453.
Tips for Good Medication and Treatment Reviews
- Post reviews only for medications or treatments you have used or prescribed.
- In your description, mention whether you're reviewing the medication or treatment for a child or for an adult (yourself or another adult), and as a patient or as a medical professional.
- Mention what medical condition you were using the medication or treatment to address.
- Mention the brand, dose, and period of time that you used the medication or treatment.
- Please share your positive and negative experiences with the medication or treatment in detail. Note effectiveness, ease of use, side effects; and compare it with other treatments you have used.
- Do not include any personal information or links in your review.