What is Synaptol?
Synaptol is an over-the-counter homeopathic liquid intended to improve focus and limit hyperactivity in children and adults with ADHD. Synaptol is mostly water, with trace amounts of green oat grass (avena sativa), sweet violet (viola odorata), skullcap (scutelaria lateriflora), and several other herbs claimed by the manufacturer to improve attention.
How does Synaptol work?
Synaptol is a homeopathic remedy, meaning that it contains minute concentrations of its active ingredients, diluted repeatedly in water. Homeopathy is widely regarded by the medical community as pseudoscience; in 2009, the World Health Organization (WHO) issued an official statement warning against the use of homeopathy to treat serious diseases.
Who is Synaptol for?
Synaptol is marketed as being safe for anyone 2 years of age or older.
How much does Synaptol cost?
A 30-day supply of Synaptol costs $29.95.
What studies have been done on Synaptol?
No clinical studies have been done on Synaptol.
Where can I learn more about Synaptol?
Visit the manufacturer’s website at www.hellolife.net/synaptol/
Tips for Good Medication and Treatment Reviews
- Post reviews only for medications or treatments you have used or prescribed.
- In your description, mention whether you're reviewing the medication or treatment for a child or for an adult (yourself or another adult), and as a patient or as a medical professional.
- Mention what medical condition you were using the medication or treatment to address.
- Mention the brand, dose, and period of time that you used the medication or treatment.
- Please share your positive and negative experiences with the medication or treatment in detail. Note effectiveness, ease of use, side effects; and compare it with other treatments you have used.
- Do not include any personal information or links in your review.