Positive Parenting Program, Triple P
What is it?
The Positive Parenting Program, commonly referred to as Triple P, is a course focused on providing the strategies and tools that parents need to raise happy and confident kids, manage misbehavior, set rules and structure, encourage self-care, and instill parenting confidence.
How does Triple P work?
You can work with a certified Triple P provider or take the course online. It’s offered free in many states; certified providers exist around the world.
Who is Triple P for?
The program is offered for parents and caregivers of kids up to 12 years old, teens, and other children with special needs (this is the focus of the Stepping Stones program).
How much does it cost?
Triple P parenting classes are offered free of charge in many areas, both in-person and online. Visit the Triple P website to get details for your location.
What studies have been done on Triple P?
Where can I learn more?
Tips for Good Medication and Treatment Reviews
- Post reviews only for medications or treatments you have used or prescribed.
- In your description, mention whether you're reviewing the medication or treatment for a child or for an adult (yourself or another adult), and as a patient or as a medical professional.
- Mention what medical condition you were using the medication or treatment to address.
- Mention the brand, dose, and period of time that you used the medication or treatment.
- Please share your positive and negative experiences with the medication or treatment in detail. Note effectiveness, ease of use, side effects; and compare it with other treatments you have used.
- Do not include any personal information or links in your review.