What is it?
Play Attention is a computer-based attention-training system that measures brain activity using an arm band, and provides visual and auditory feedback in a game-like environment designed to hone certain skills.
How does Play Attention work?
The game on the screen responds to the participant’s attentive state, rather than to a mouse click or joystick command. To perform well on challenges and advance in the game, users must focus consistently during their one-hour weekly sessions, strengthening their attention skills in one-hour weekly sessions with practice. Players receive motivating rewards after completing challenges, and a calendar feature allows them to schedule sessions and track progress.
Who is Play Attention for?
Students who want to improve their attention span in school, or adults who have difficulty concentrating at work.
How much does it cost?
Prices vary for professional and personal use. Request a quote by calling 1-800-788-6786.
What studies have been done on Play Attention?
Three randomized, controlled studies in Boston public schools conducted by Tufts University School of Medicine found that students who used Play Attention had greater improvements in attention, hyperactivity, and executive functioning than students who used cognitive training programs, commonly known as brain games, and that those results persisted over time.
Where can I learn more?
Play Attention can be played in English, Spanish, Ukrainian, Chinese, Korean, Polish, French, Turkish, or Russian. Learn more at www.playattention.com.
Tips for Good Medication and Treatment Reviews
- Post reviews only for medications or treatments you have used or prescribed.
- In your description, mention whether you're reviewing the medication or treatment for a child or for an adult (yourself or another adult), and as a patient or as a medical professional.
- Mention what medical condition you were using the medication or treatment to address.
- Mention the brand, dose, and period of time that you used the medication or treatment.
- Please share your positive and negative experiences with the medication or treatment in detail. Note effectiveness, ease of use, side effects; and compare it with other treatments you have used.
- Do not include any personal information or links in your review.