Happy, Calm & Focused (HFC)
What is Happy, Calm & Focused?
Happy, Calm & Focused (HCF) is a dietary supplement produced by the privately owned company HCF AminoScience. HCF rebuilds key neurotransmitter levels using nutraceutical-grade F (DL-Phenylalanine) and Q (L-Glutamine) amino acids and associated neuro-nutrients such as Vitamin A, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, B5, folic acid, biotin, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, and chromium.
How does Happy, Calm & Focused work?
HFC claims to contain the precise proportions of neuro-nutrients to support the delivery of the F&Q amino acids to the brain for optimal effectiveness. Amino Acid F is a precursor to the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine, and ephinephrine — and is involved in the release of phenylethylamine, which is a hormone-like substance that amplifies the actions of other key brain chemicals that promote happiness, motivation, memory, and alertness. Amino Acid Q is a precursor for GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid), a chemical produced in the brain that may promote calm, relaxation, sleep, and attention.
Three capsules should be taken daily, 30 minutes before breakfast. Capsules should only be taken on an empty stomach with an 8oz glass of water. To accommodate body weight, activity level, stress level, and/or inadequate diet, you may increase up to a maximum of six capsules per day and/or take HFC at different intervals throughout the day.
Who should take HFC?
HCF AminoScience does not specify a minimum age for the product, but it does warn that accidental overdose of iron-containing products is the leading cause of poisoning in children under 6 and that HCF should be kept out of reach of children. HFC is not a medication substitute or intended to prevent or cure any disease.
How much does HFC cost?
A one-month supply of HFC containing 90 vegetable capsules costs $59.95.
What studies have been done on HFC?
No studies have been done on HFC. The company website more than a hundred product testimonials.
Where can I learn more?
Contact Happy, Calm & Focused at 1-(800) 423-2667 or visit http://www.hcfaminoscience.com/.
Tips for Good Medication and Treatment Reviews
- Post reviews only for medications or treatments you have used or prescribed.
- In your description, mention whether you're reviewing the medication or treatment for a child or for an adult (yourself or another adult), and as a patient or as a medical professional.
- Mention what medical condition you were using the medication or treatment to address.
- Mention the brand, dose, and period of time that you used the medication or treatment.
- Please share your positive and negative experiences with the medication or treatment in detail. Note effectiveness, ease of use, side effects; and compare it with other treatments you have used.
- Do not include any personal information or links in your review.