What is Forbrain?
Forbrain is a headset with an electronic filter that blocks out environmental noise, enhancing certain patterns of your voice and delivering the sound waves to your brain directly via bone structure. Repetitive use of the Forbrain headset, used with or without an affiliated therapist, may help to improve the following:
- short-term and verbal memory
- ability to stay on task
- concentration and focus
- speech, pronunciation, and fluency
- reading and writing skills
How does Forbrain work?
Forbrain uses amplified bone conduction to transmit the sound of your voice 10 times faster and with greater clarity than air conduction. A dynamic filter strengthens specific frequencies of speech and repeatedly surprises the brain to improve memory, attention, and sensory processing. An auditory feedback loop corrects how you hear your own voice with the intention of improving speech production for increased confidence.
The following usage periods are suggested for optimal effect:
- Ages 4 and younger: 10 minutes daily
- 5-15 years: 15 minutes daily
- Teenager & adult: 20 minutes daily
- Senior: 30 minutes daily
- Intensive (at least 15): 3 x 20 minutes daily
Who is Forbrain for?
Forbrain is for children and adults who want to improve verbal or short-term memory, communication, and attention at home, at work, or at school.
What studies have been done on Forbrain?
The Forbain web site contains detailed information about multiple peer-reviewed and clinical studies on the effectiveness of Forbrain for various audiences and challenges.
How much does Forbrain cost?
One headset unit costs $299.
Where can I learn more about Forbrain?
Tips for Good Medication and Treatment Reviews
- Post reviews only for medications or treatments you have used or prescribed.
- In your description, mention whether you're reviewing the medication or treatment for a child or for an adult (yourself or another adult), and as a patient or as a medical professional.
- Mention what medical condition you were using the medication or treatment to address.
- Mention the brand, dose, and period of time that you used the medication or treatment.
- Please share your positive and negative experiences with the medication or treatment in detail. Note effectiveness, ease of use, side effects; and compare it with other treatments you have used.
- Do not include any personal information or links in your review.