The Complete Guide to Parenting ADHD
What is it?
The Complete Guide to Parenting ADHD is a 9-step training program for parents of kids with ADHD from Penny Williams, aka, The ADHD Momma. This on-demand, online program comprises 9 step-by-step modules designed to help parents understand and improve their child’s behavior, learn parenting approaches that work for kids with ADHD, and reduce parental stress, with a specific focus on the months and years after a child’s ADHD diagnosis.
How does the Complete Guide to Parenting ADHD work?
This course is 100% online and 100% self-paced. Each of its 9 modules contains several bite-sized videos, designed to fit any family and schedule.
Who is it for?
Parents of kids diagnosed with ADHD from ages 4-17 years. Accessible worldwide.
How much does it cost?
$247, with payment plans available.
What studies have been done on it?
No research is currently available. Anecdotal evidence from parents who have enrolled in the course is available on the program website.
Where can I learn more?
Tips for Good Medication and Treatment Reviews
- Post reviews only for medications or treatments you have used or prescribed.
- In your description, mention whether you're reviewing the medication or treatment for a child or for an adult (yourself or another adult), and as a patient or as a medical professional.
- Mention what medical condition you were using the medication or treatment to address.
- Mention the brand, dose, and period of time that you used the medication or treatment.
- Please share your positive and negative experiences with the medication or treatment in detail. Note effectiveness, ease of use, side effects; and compare it with other treatments you have used.
- Do not include any personal information or links in your review.