Brillia: Homeopathic Supplement for ADHD Symptoms
Brillia is a homeopathic supplement that is formulated to alleviate anxiety and hyperactivity, and to improve focus and attention by targeting the S-100 protein.
What Is Brillia?
Brillia is a homeopathic supplement that is formulated to alleviate anxiety and hyperactivity, and to improve focus and attention by targeting the S-100 protein, which is released when the brain is under stress. Brillia is marketed as a holistic treatment; the manufacturer promotes guidelines for proper nutrition, adequate sleep, mindfulness, and controlled screen time along with use of their supplement.
The tablet comprises a Lapine S-100 immune globulin mixture of homeopathic dilutions 12C, 30C, and 50C.
How Does Brillia Work?
Brillia is a cumulative three-months-on, one-month-off program — it doesn’t have to be taken every month since the effects are cumulative. Month Four is considered a rest period wherein patients focus on the other four pillars of their program: nutrition, sleep, mindfulness, and screen time. Following that, a new three-month period begins.
How Much Brillia is Safe?
The recommended dose of Brillia is based on symptom severity:
Mild challenges: one pill, twice a day
Moderate challenges: one pill, three times a day
Severe symptoms: two pills, three times a day
Who Should Take Brillia?
Brillia is for children aged 5 through 18 years who experience challenges relating to attention, anxiety, irritability, and hyperactivity.
What Studies Have Been Done on Brillia?
There are currently no scientific research on Brillia.
How Much Does Brillia Cost?
A three-month supply of Brillia costs $177. A one-month supply costs $66.
Where Can I Learn More About Brillia?
Visit the manufacturer’s website at: https://discoverbrillia.com/
Tips for Good Medication and Treatment Reviews
- Post reviews only for medications or treatments you have used or prescribed.
- In your description, mention whether you're reviewing the medication or treatment for a child or for an adult (yourself or another adult), and as a patient or as a medical professional.
- Mention what medical condition you were using the medication or treatment to address.
- Mention the brand, dose, and period of time that you used the medication or treatment.
- Please share your positive and negative experiences with the medication or treatment in detail. Note effectiveness, ease of use, side effects; and compare it with other treatments you have used.
- Do not include any personal information or links in your review.