Brillia: Homeopathic Supplement for ADHD Symptoms
Brillia is a homeopathic supplement that is formulated to alleviate anxiety and hyperactivity, and to improve focus and attention by targeting the S-100 protein.
What Is Brillia?
Brillia is a homeopathic supplement that is formulated to alleviate anxiety and hyperactivity, and to improve focus and attention by targeting the S-100 protein, which is released when the brain is under stress. Brillia is marketed as a holistic treatment; the manufacturer promotes guidelines for proper nutrition, adequate sleep, mindfulness, and controlled screen time along with use of their supplement.
The tablet comprises a Lapine S-100 immune globulin mixture of homeopathic dilutions 12C, 30C, and 50C.
How Does Brillia Work?
Brillia is a cumulative three-months-on, one-month-off program — it doesn’t have to be taken every month since the effects are cumulative. Month Four is considered a rest period wherein patients focus on the other four pillars of their program: nutrition, sleep, mindfulness, and screen time. Following that, a new three-month period begins.
How Much Brillia is Safe?
The recommended dose of Brillia is based on symptom severity:
Mild challenges: one pill, twice a day
Moderate challenges: one pill, three times a day
Severe symptoms: two pills, three times a day
Who Should Take Brillia?
Brillia is for children aged 5 through 18 years who experience challenges relating to attention, anxiety, irritability, and hyperactivity.
What Studies Have Been Done on Brillia?
How Much Does Brillia Cost?
A three-month supply of Brillia costs $114. A one-month supply costs $56.10.
Where Can I Learn More About Brillia?
Visit the manufacturer’s website at: https://discoverbrillia.com/
Tips for Good Medication and Treatment Reviews
- Post reviews only for medications or treatments you have used or prescribed.
- In your description, mention whether you're reviewing the medication or treatment for a child or for an adult (yourself or another adult), and as a patient or as a medical professional.
- Mention what medical condition you were using the medication or treatment to address.
- Mention the brand, dose, and period of time that you used the medication or treatment.
- Please share your positive and negative experiences with the medication or treatment in detail. Note effectiveness, ease of use, side effects; and compare it with other treatments you have used.
- Do not include any personal information or links in your review.