What is Accentrate™?
Accentrate™ is a nutritional supplement formulated to improve weak attention, memory, and focus — deficiencies commonly associated with attention deficit disorder (ADHD or ADD). Fenix Health Science developed Accentrate™ as an alternative to stimulants for the management of ADHD in adults and children. Accentrate™ combines lipids, vitamins, and minerals such as Tissue-Targeted™ EPA & DHA, L-Methylfolate, Vitamin B6/ Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3 and Magnesium.
How does Accentrate™ work?
Accentrate™ addresses the lipid deficiency in many people with ADHD by delivering vitamins and minerals that aim to support memory, focus, and attention. Whereas stimulants artificially increase dopamine and other neurotransmitters in the brain, Accentrate™ attempts to do the same by providing high doses of active vitamins and cofactors needed by the body for proper neurotransmitter regulation. Accentrate™ does not replace ADHD medication and should be taken under the supervision of a medical professional.
Who is Accentrate™ for?
It is for both adults and children. Adults should take two capsules daily and children should take one. The effects of Accentrate™ may take anywhere from three weeks to three months to surface, depending on the individual’s body composition.
How much does Accentrate™ cost?
A one month supply of 30 pills costs $55.
Are there any coupons or promotions for Accentrate™?
First-time customers may get $20 off their first month, or a third month free, with the purchase of a two-month supply.
Existing customers may also receive $15 off a one-month supply or $45 off a three-month supply when they refer a new customer.
What studies have been done on Accentrate™?
Multiple studies have probed the impact of natural vitamins and minerals on lipid deficiencies, but no research exists specifically on Accentrate™.
Where can I learn more about Accentrate™?
Visit the manufacturer’s website at https://accentrate.com/.
Tips for Good Medication and Treatment Reviews
- Post reviews only for medications or treatments you have used or prescribed.
- In your description, mention whether you're reviewing the medication or treatment for a child or for an adult (yourself or another adult), and as a patient or as a medical professional.
- Mention what medical condition you were using the medication or treatment to address.
- Mention the brand, dose, and period of time that you used the medication or treatment.
- Please share your positive and negative experiences with the medication or treatment in detail. Note effectiveness, ease of use, side effects; and compare it with other treatments you have used.
- Do not include any personal information or links in your review.