“What to Treat First? Depression, Anxiety, and Other Comorbid Conditions Associated with ADHD” [podcast episode #19]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 19, learn about common comorbid conditions associated with ADHD, like depression abd anxiety, from Larry Silver, M.D.
Listen to “What to Treat First? Depression, Anxiety, and Other Comorbid Conditions Associated with ADHD” with Larry B. Silver, M.D.
Click the play button below to listen in your browser. Mobile users can open this episode in: Apple Podcasts; Google Podcasts; Stitcher; Spotify; iHeartRADIO.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Add ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast to your podcasts app: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Pocket Casts | iHeartRADIO| Stitcher
In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “What to Treat First? Comorbid Conditions Associated with ADHD,” Larry Silver, M.D., discusses:
- How ADHD is often one of multiple clinical problems in individuals
- Common conditions associated with ADHD, like emotional disorders and learning disabilities
- Treatment tips for these comorbid conditions
- Free Resource: Is It More Than Just ADHD?
- When It’s Not Just ADHD: Symptoms of Comorbid Conditions
- The Full Library of ADHD Tests and Assessments for Related Conditions
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on June 11, 2013.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/