“Best Bites: Top Nutritional Choices for Your ADHD Child” [podcast episode #33]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 33 ,Sandy Newmark, M.D., explains why the right nutrition can make a big difference for children with ADHD. Learn the family meal-planning approach (starting with a good breakfast!) that can help improve symptoms.
Listen to “Best Bites: Top Nutritional Choices for Your ADHD Child” with Sandy Newmark, M.D.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “Best Bites: Top Nutritional Choices for Your ADHD Child,” Sandy Newmark, M.D., discusses:
- How nutrition can make a huge difference in the success of a child with ADHD
- Why breakfast is so important for children with ADHD
- How the glycemic index should guide your meal planning
- Free Download: What to Eat (and Avoid) for Improved ADHD Symptoms
- Webinar: How Sleep, Food Choices & Exercise Impact ADHD
- Article: Food Therapy: The Right Foods for ADHD Symptoms
- eBook: A Parent’s Guide to ADHD Diet & Nutrition
This ADHD Experts webinar was broadcast live on March 18, 2013
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/
Updated on June 14, 2021