“The Organized Student: Set Your ADHD Child Up to Succeed at School” [podcast episode #38]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 38, learn how to keep your child organized and on time at home and school, how to use assistive technology, and more with Donna Goldberg.
Listen to “The Organized Student: Set Your ADHD Child Up to Succeed at School” with Donna Goldberg
Click the play button below to listen in your browser. Mobile users can open this episode in: Apple Podcasts; Google Podcasts; Stitcher; Spotify; iHeartRADIO
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Add ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast to your podcasts app: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Pocket Casts | iHeartRADIO| Stitcher
In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “The Organized Student: Set Your Child Up to Succeed at School,” Donna Goldberg discusses:
- The 4 steps to an organized student
- Strategies to keep children organized at school and home
- How to make assistive technology work for your child
- Free Guide: How Fidgets Improve Student Behavior & Focus
- eBook: A Parent’s Guide to ADHD at School
- Quiz: Do You Know the Difference Between ADHD and LD?
- The Best Way to Explain Learning Disabilities to Your Child
This ADHD Experts webinar was broadcast live on September 19, 2013.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/