“Teens with ADHD: How to Sharpen Executive Function Skills & Help Them Succeed” [podcast episode #14]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 14 ,Peg Dawson explains how to strengthen the executive skills teens with ADHD need like planning, organization, and time management
Listen to “Teens with ADHD: How to Sharpen Executive Function Skills & Help Them Succeed” with Peg Dawson, Ed.D.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
In this audio webinar of “Teens with ADHD: How to Sharpen Executive Function Skills & Help Them Succeed” learn from Peg Dawson, Ed.D.:
- An overview of the 11 executive function skills
- Why the teenage years are so important, especially for teens with ADHD
- How to help your child build executive function skills
- Get This Free Resource: Transform Your Teen’s Apathy Into Engagement
- What Are My Teen’s Best Options After High School?
- How to Steer Your Teen Without Hovering or Nagging
- “I Believe In You!” How to Vanquish a Child’s Low Self-Esteem
- ADHD Symptoms in Teens: Your Guide to Warning Signs & Treatments for Adolescents
This ADHD Experts webinar was broadcast live on April 18, 2013
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/