“Tame Your To-Do List: Stay On Time & On Task with ADHD” [podcast episode #36]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 36, ADHD coach Beth Main teaches how to develop a task-management system that works and avoid procrastination.
Listen to “Tame Your To-Do List: Stay On Time & On Task with ADHD” with Beth Main
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
In this audio webinar of “Tame Your To-Do List: Stay On Time & On Task with ADHD,” Beth Main discusses:
- How to create an effective task management system
- The connection between self-care and getting things done
- How to make to-do lists work for you
- What you should delegate, defer, and drop
- Free Download: 19 Ways to Meet Deadlines and Get Things Done
- eBook: Getting Things Done with Adult ADHD
- Like a Personal Trainer for Your Brain
- Shortcuts to a Cleaner, Less Cluttered House
- Self-Test: Is Your Clutter and Disorganization Out of Control?
This ADHD Experts webinar was broadcast live on January 22, 2013
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/
Updated on June 17, 2021