Welcome! Begin your subscription by taking advantage of these exclusive, subscriber-only benefits today.
1. Download ADDitude‘s Acclaimed How the ADHD Brain Works eBook
YOUR FREE eBOOK
The ADDitude Guide to How the ADHD Brain Works
Get 76 pages of compelling research and scientific revelations to better understand the emotional attributes of ADHD, as well as the related challenges of lagging motivation and shame.
Download the eBook as a PDF
MOBI version coming soon
ePub version coming soon
2. Read the Digital Edition of ADDitude
As an ADDitude subscriber, there are two ways to access current and recent digital issues.
- Via your desktop or mobile browser via this link: additu.de/additudemag
- Via the ADDitude mobile app for iOS or Android. Download the ADDitude app here: iTunes, Google Play, Amazon Appstore
In either case, log in by inputting your email address in both the “Login” and “Password” fields.
For complete details, and to see a list of supported devices, see our Digital FAQ.
3. Sign Up for Free Newsletters
Questions? Contact Customer Service
For information about your subscription, or to change your mailing or email address, visit Subscriber Services. To log in, you’ll need your email address and zip code (international subscribers may omit the zip code field). You may also email our Subscriber Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 1-888-762-8475