“Best Strategies for Stressed-Out Moms Raising Kids with ADHD” [podcast episode #128]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 128, Kirk Martin shares ADHD parenting strategies that work in everyday situations.
Listen to “Best Strategies for Stressed-Out Moms Raising Kids with ADHD” with Kirk Martin
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “Best Strategies for Stressed-Out Moms Raising Kids with ADHD,” Kirk Martin talks about:
- How to make yourself a priority, so you can enjoy your children
- Strategies for simplifying your life
- Why you should ask for help — even if you don’t want to
- Effective discipline strategies that will get results
- How to give your children the tools they need to be self-reliant
- 13 Survival Strategies for Moms with ADHD
- Free Download: Brain-Building Video and Computer Games
- Brilliant Idea Alert! An “Ethics Manual” for Your Teen’s Electronics
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on November 10, 2015.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/