“Stop School Stress: Targeted Strategies to Improve Focus, Study Skills, and Daily Routines” [podcast episode #39]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 39, Kirk Martin gives parents the tools to handle morning frenzy and after-school fatigue, partner with teachers to help them understand your ADHD child, and more.
Listen to “Stop School Stress: Targeted Strategies to Improve Focus, Study Skills, and Daily Routines” with Kirk Martin
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, learn how to help your child overcome anxiety and sensory challenges at school, build self-confidence and social skills, improve organization, and more with Kirk Martin.
In this episode, learn:
- How to help your child overcome anxiety in the classroom
- Tips for improving your child’s social skills
- How to create behavior plans and collaborate with your child’s teacher
- Get This Free Download: Top 5 Homework Frustrations — and Fixes for Each
- eBook: A Parent’s Guide to ADHD at School
- Mind-Mapping: A Must-Have Study Tool for Students with ADHD
- Impulse-Control Strategies for Students with ADHD
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on September 17, 2013.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/
Updated on June 14, 2021