The Best ADDitude Research of 2022
Bullying in schools is common — and commonly mishandled. The Adderall shortage continues to disrupt treatment nationwide. Trauma and ADHD are closely linked. ADDitude gathered valuable data on these topics and more through exclusive reader surveys in 2022. Here are our top findings, along with resources to learn more.
1 of 10
1. ADHD Impairment Peaks in Menopause, According to ADDitude Reader Survey
2 of 10
2. The Tattered Promise of ADHD Telehealth
3 of 10
3. Two Years Inside a Pandemic: A Timeline of ADHD Brains in Distress
4 of 10
4. Generation AnXiety: Findings on ADHD & the Mental Health Crisis
5 of 10
5. Mental Health Report: Trauma Haunts 82% of Adults with ADHD
6 of 10
6. ADHD Medication Vacation Pros and Cons, According to ADDitude Readers
7 of 10
7. Persistent Adderall Shortage Disrupts ADHD Treatment Nationwide
8 of 10
8. Diagnosing a Different Kind of Social Disease
9 of 10
9. Bullying Is the Norm. So Is an Inadequate Response.
10 of 10
10. Youth Mental Health Care Is Vital. And Hard to Access.