1. “Revenge Bedtime Procrastination: How Women with ADHD Can Break the Cycle of Delayed Sleep and Stress”
Revenge bedtime procrastination happens when we prioritize leisure and entertainment activities over sleep to make up for the “me” time we missed during the day. This webinar reviews this phenomenon, why women with ADHD are affected by it, and how to develop healthy sleep habits.
2. “ADHD, Clarified: New Research and Essential Strategies for Thriving with ADHD”
From the power of social support and meditation to the importance of knowing your strengths, Drs. Ned Hallowell and John Ratey share essential strategies for living well with ADHD.
3. “A Parent’s Guide to Problem-Solving School Behavior Struggles”
This webinar walks parents through detailed steps, with accompanying samples and templates, to address behavior issues in school.
4. “Is It Bipolar Disorder or ADHD Moodiness? A Guide to Getting the Right Diagnosis and Treatment”
Emotionality and moodiness are part of ADHD, but these traits may also point to other comorbid conditions, like bipolar disorder. This webinar discusses how to differentiate between the moodiness associated with ADHD from bipolar disorder and other diagnostic and treatment considerations.
5. “6 Principles for Raising a Child with ADHD”
Dr. Russell Barkley shares important principles, informed by decades of practice, that parents can use to raise a happy, confident child with ADHD.
And why not prepare for the New Year by revisiting one of our first webinars of 2021? “Time to Reset: Simplify Your ADHD Life in the New Year”