“Sleep Solutions for Children with ADHD” [podcast episode #44]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 44, learn the benefits of getting a good night’s sleep, the importance of good hygiene, why sleep can help manage ADHD symptoms, and more with Lisa Shives, M.D. and Elaine Taylor-Klaus, CPCC.
Listen to “Sleep Solutions for Children with ADHD” with Lisa Shives, M.D., and Elaine Taylor-Klaus, CPCC
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
In this audio webinar of “Sleep Solutions for Children with ADHD,” Lisa Shives, M.D. and Elaine Taylor-Klaus, CPCC, PCC, discuss:
- How getting enough sleep can help children manage ADHD symptoms
- How good sleep hygiene optimizes a child’s sleep
- How to create a buffer zone between the busy day and sleep time
- Free Download: Sound Sleep Solutions for Kids with ADHD
- Exercise and Sleep: The Better Brain Therapies Your Child Needs
- What Comes First: ADHD or Sleep Problems?
- eBook: Mindfulness & Other Natural Treatments for ADHD Symptoms
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on November 6, 2013.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/